Participation in all trials is always offered at no cost to patients and no insurance is ever needed.
All patients are compensated for their time and effort and for our appreciation in supporting medical advancements.
All therapies, treatments, tests, and doctor visits are always provided at no cost to participants.
Below is a list of current, future, and past clinical studies. Please click the name of a study for more details.
Please click the interactive calendar for an overview of timelines, dates, and additional scheduling details.
Electronic forms and resources will be distributed as they become available. Please see our contact form in “Contact Us” to request more information about the study you are interested in.
Currently Enrolling Studies: Spring and Summer 2018
- Heart Failure
- Migraine: Preventative and Acute Therapy Trials both available
- Dementia: Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs): Chlamydia
- Diabetes: Pre-Diabetes and Juvenile Diabetes both available
- Vaccines: Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea (protects against C. Difficile infection)
- Fatty Liver (NASH)
- Hypogonadism (Low Testosterone)
Upcoming Studies: Summer and Fall 2018